Monday, March 3, 2008

Introduction

Dear All,

I am a 21 years old Burmese . I only have one concern ; to let Burmese around the world to know that it is essentials for all of us to care and value our traditions and heritage.

We all are scattered around the world for different reasons but we don't leave because we hate the country , aren't we ?

Some of you may have kids who never knew what or where is Myanmar or , maybe it is you who don't even know Myanmar that was your parents' origin .

Please, just please open your eyes and see what really is Myanmar and what is destroying us .
You may think being Burmese is shame because we are the most looked-down South-east Asians . Why ? Our country's situation may be beyond our reach to help but that doesn't mean you have to abandon your traditions and cultures.
Make sure it is not YOU who forget where your blood comes from .

4 comments:

thahlaoo said...

I am not very happy to see the name of your block "Yoe Hla Thandar". Rakhine people pronounce "R" sound correctly. I like the name "Ro Hla Thanda" very much. I give my sister's daughter that name "Ro Hla Thanda", becoz I love it very much. Burmese call it "Satefaloo".

KingMarayu said...

I feel confused to read your blog soemtime. Once you said that you are pure Arakanese,then, you said you are Burmese. I like many of your post and also agree with it.Can you change you blog name like Ro Hla Thanda. I think there is no name of flower called Yo hla than da.

Roe Hla Thandar said...

Thanks a lot for reading my blogs .
I never thought that i would ever get any comment .
Yes Sait Pha Luu is my favorite flower . Thanks !

မ်ိဳးသာဂီ said...

Aww! I am not happy to see your site with Barmanized thoughts over a Rakhine. Burma is Burma. Rakhine is Rakhine. But, we made Union the name, Union of Burma. We, Rakhine, are Burma citizen, but not Burma. Now, in this ethnics eliminated condition, our Rakhine's is left in every field, but we are Rakhine, cannot be changed. That is reality. To say frankly, you are full of Burmanized ideas. Burma junta method works well over you. Lastly, i want to say that we are now Burma citizen, but, absolutly Rakhine. Burma is the same with Myamar. We are not myanmar, but Rakhine.

i want to advice you to read your true history.